This is a sample of a Full Meal Plan to help you Lose Weight and achieve your goals. They are made of simple ingredients, quick and very easily put together. The foundation of this meal plan has:
• 3 ounces of lean protein
• 1 complex carb
• Unlimited vegetables
• 1 healthy fat
Each meal should be about 350 calories (or fewer)
Example of Protein you can use: Chicken, Turkey, Fish (any kind), tuna, tofu, eggs, beef or pork tenderloin.
Example of Complex Carbs: Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Wholemeal Bread, Wraps, Pita Bread.
Example of Healthy Fat: Nuts, Olive Oil, Seeds, Avocado, Omega-3 (from fish)
In order for this plan to be Effective, you are recommended to:
1) Prepare Your Food in Bulk lasting 2 — 3 days to make it stress free.
2) These meals are interchangeable. So you can have your snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch etc.
3) Only use and Prepare high quality food like chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, vegetables or fish. So no white bread, white rice, processed food and ready meals at all.
4) Adjust the portion size and calories according to the product you use. Mine might be slightly difference from yours. So read the food label carefully.
5) You must drink 3-4L of water every day.
6) You must eat every 3 — 4 hours throughout the day in small portion.
7) Make it a habit to plan and pack your meals the night before and store them in the fridge for the next day; this will make your mornings easier, which will help to keep you on track.
8) Print your meal plan and stick in on your fridge as a daily reminder to stay on track.
9) Keep a food dairy of what you eat and how you feel, which contributes towards your weight lost progress.
10) Exercise 5–6 times a week between 45 — 60 mins for maximum result.
Please like and share this video.
Subscribe to my channel for new fitness and nutritional video weekly:
Stay connected with me via:
Subscribe to my website for daily inspiration, printable workouts & recipes:
Lots of Love xx
Music Copyright: BEST Background Instrumental Music – for Coffee, Creativity and Busy Work (Work Music) – Dennis Kuo