Here Are 7 Tips on How to Invest in the Stock Market. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE! These tips are from Investor Business Daily. Investor Business Daily does a lot of studies on what works and what doesn’t work – here are 7 tips for success when investing in the stock markets.
1) Buy high, sell higher – this is a common thing and from an investing perspective this makes sense – buying into a company that has a good potential for earnings growth.
2) Don’t buy stocks under $15 – they’re under $15 for a reason but I still think there is opportunity for lower priced stocks.
3) Buy stocks neaer to 52 week highs – again the theme is buying into strength.
4) Buy into strength – same sort of theme – wait until everyone thinks its a good stock to own.
5) Short after a stock has gone down a lot. From a personal perspective I’m cautious about shorting a stock that has been going down sharply.
6) Buy and hold over the long term is dangerous. Stocks can have brutal changes – new companies taking business away from traditional businesses..etc
7) Buy stocks big firms want to own (at good levels).