Get your access to the StocksUpdate: http://www.StockMarketforPinoys.com/trc
For more tutorials on how to invest in the Philippine stock market for beginners:
In this video demo of buying stocks here are the things to note:
1. The broker being used is COLFinancial – they are the recommended broker to get if you have not yet started.
2. The report being used here is the StocksUpdate from the Truly Rich Club. This is recommended for newbie investors so you know exactly what stocks to buy and when to sell them.
3. To place an order during market hours…
– Click on Trade then Enter Order.
– Click on Buy
– Input the Stock Code
– For Order Type Choose DAY
– For Number of Shares make sure it is a multiple of the lot size.
– For Price choose the HIGHEST price in the ASK column.
The system will still give you the cheapest price available even if you ‘overbid’. So its OK to choose the highest price in the ASK column.