Make tasty Wheat Pizza at home with this simple pizza recipe. These healthy wheat crust pizzas are very good for your child. It tastes awesome just like any other pizza and it’s healthy too. I made this atta pizza on pan or tawa without using a microwave oven. See all the tools I use: https://goo.gl/99DIit
I love making these pizzas for my kids as this is a very healthy option and it tastes yummy too.
Veg Aata Pizza
• 1 cup wheat flour
• 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
• 4-5 grams active yeast
• 1/2 tsp sugar granulated
• Pizza seasoning
• Red chilly flakes
• Black pepper powder
• Mozzarella cheese
• Mixed veggies
(Boiled sweet corn kernels, diced red bell pepper, diced yellow bell pepper, black olives, diced onion, diced green capsicum)
How to make Veg Aata Pizza:
To make dough:
1. Put ¼ cup of water in a mixing bowl and add sugar. Mix it well till sugar dissolves (Here I have taken granulated sugar but you can also use powdered sugar so that it will get dissolve very fast).
2. Now add instant yeast and mix it well.
3. Add wheat flour and knead the dough by gradually adding water. Do not add water at once otherwise the dough will become very sticky.
4. I have used 150 ml of water to knead the dough. Dough should be little sticky but soft after kneading.
5. Now pour oil and knead the dough till it becomes soft and smooth.
6. Tuck the dough, apply some olive oil all over the dough so that it will not become dry, cover or wrap the bowl with plate or plastic and leave it aside to rise at room temperature for 40-45 minutes or until it doubles in size. (In summer season keep the dough at room temperature but in winter season keep the dough in warm place).
7. After 45 minutes you will see the dough gets double so uncovered the dough, punch it down and knead the dough for few seconds.
8. Divide the dough into 2-3 equal portions.
9. Take one portion of the dough and roll it in your palms.
10. Dust the rolling surface with dry flour and roll the dough with the help of roller (By using your fingertips you can also stretch the dough) into ½ inch thickness as it will puff up a little bit after baking.
11. Transfer the rolled dough onto dusted baking tray or plate. I have taken small plate as I am going to make pizza in pan.
12. Spread pizza sauce evenly all over the rolled dough. I have used homemade pizza sauce but you can also use store-bought pizza sauce.
13. Now sprinkle pizza seasoning, red chilly flakes and black pepper.
14. Now spread grated mozzarella cheese and place all your chopped veggies as per your liking.
15. Lastly, pour some olive oil and sprinkle a little salt on top.
16. Pizza is ready to bake.
To make Pizza in Pan:
1. Put salt in a Pan, spread it evenly and place the stand on top of it.
2. Now put the pan on medium flame for 8-10 minutes by covering the lid so that salt inside the pan gets heated well. (Here we follow the same principle as we preheat the oven before baking).
3. Once the pan gets heated, remove the lid and place the pizza pan inside the pan onto the stand.
4. Cover the lid and cook for 15-20 min on medium flame.
5. After 15 minutes, uncovered and take out the pizza from the pan.
6. Transfer Pizza into the serving plate and for a real Italian touch, garnish with some pizza seasoning and to make it spicy sprinkle some chilly flakes.
7. Cut pizza into slices and serve hot.
Our Team Members:
DOWNLOAD MY ANDROID APP!