How to cook pizza on a Lonestar Grillz Offset smoker and pizza recipes. Allow me to show you another benefit of the Lonestar Grillz offset smokers! It makes a perfect pizza oven, that does a fantastic job on any pizza!
Get premium prime beef, certified Black Angus beef, Berkshire pork, free range chickens, and one of a kind sausages from Matador Prime Steak Co. Use this code for 10% off: SRBBQ You can visit their website here: https://www.matadorprimesteak.com/
You can order the fantastic “Hottish” BBQ Sauce from GQue BBQ here: https://gquebbq.com/product/gque-bbq-sauce-topper/
For the best in custom made smokers and a smoker that will out live your grandchildren, visit Lone Star Grillz and talk to Chris: http://www.lonestargrillz.com/
I finally found heat resistant gloves that I like above any I’ve used before! Insulated and completely silicone coated for very easy clean up. You can get them here on Amazon.com : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4OK0SP They are also available in my Amazon store here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/smokyribsbbqsoutherncuisine
The only salt I will ever use again! Taste the difference! Jacobsen Salt Co: https://jacobsensalt.com/
Experience the sharpest knives in the world and made in Japan by the most skilled knife makers in the world: https://www.macknife.com/
Please consider helping us update our video equipment for better videos: https://www.paypal.me/SmokyRibs Thank you for your support!
I have a lot of people that ask where they can get certain things that I use in my videos, so I created a Amazon Store, and have everything I could think of that I’ve used one way or another in previous videos and listed them within it, so please take a look around and hopefully you will find what your looking for. Also I will update as I need too. Thank You! https://www.amazon.com/shop/smokyribsbbqsoutherncuisine
Warm water (105°F) 3/4 Cup
Active yeast 1 packet
Sugar 1 Tablespoon
Sifted bread flour 2 1/4 Cup (Plus more for kneading)
Salt 1 1/4 Teaspoon
Olive oil 1 Tablespoon plus xtra for coating dough ball
1. Dissolve sugar and active yeast to warm water (105°F). Leave it for 5 minutes and the yeast will begin to form a froth at the top proving that the yeast is good.
2. Put bread flour in a bowl, create a well in the middle, pour in the yeast mix. Add olive oil and salt as well. Gradually start incorporating the flour with the yeast mix until everything is well mixed and takes dough form.
3. Knead the dough, on a floured work surface. Knead it for about 10 minutes or until it begins to have elasticity and bounces back.
4. Rub olive oil over the dough, place it back in a bowl. Cover and let the dough sit in a warm place for about 2 hours to rise.
5. Punch to knock out excess air and then place the dough in the refrigerator covered overnight. Next day remove dough from refrigerator and let it come back to room temperature. Around 2 hours. Roll out dough to build a pizza crust using extra flour to prevent sticking and build your pizza onto the dough.
6. Preheat the pizza stone to 500 F. Maintain this temperature for cooking.
You can connect with Smoky Ribs on the following social medias!
You can also watch all of the Smoky Ribs videos on your big screen TV via our dedicated Roku app: https://channelstore.roku.com/search/..