How to make McDonald Style Veg Pizza Puff at home
Refined flour (मैदा ) -2 cup (250 gms)
Salt (नमक) – ½ + ½ tsp (or to taste)
Baking Powder (बेकिंग पाउडर) – 1.5 tsp
Oil (तेल) – ¼ cup
Tomato (टमाटर) – ½ cup (finely chopped)
Carrot (गाजर) – ½ cup (finely chopped)
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – ½ cup (finely chopped)
Sweet corn (स्वीट कार्न) – ¼ cup
Mozzarella cheese (मोज़ेरीला चीज़) – ½ cup (grated)
Tomato sauce (टमैटो सॉस) – 2 tbsp
Ginger (अदरक) – ½ inch piece (finely chopped)
Oregano (ओरिगेनो) – ½ tsp
Oil (तेल) – for frying
1. Take 2 cup refined flour, add ½ tsp salt to it, 1.5 tsp baking powder, ¼ cup oil, mix all ingredients well and knead a stiff dough. Take chilled water to knead the dough. Cover and keep dough aside for 30 minutes to set.
2. For stuffing add Add 2 tsp oil to the wok once heated add ½ inch finely chopped ginger, add ½ cup finely chopped carrots, ½ cup finely chopped capsicum, ¼ cup sweet corn kernels and 1 finely chopped deseeded tomato . Sauté well.
3. Add Add ½ tsp salt or to taste, ½ tsp oregano, add 1 tbsp water to it. Cover and cook the veggies for 2 minutes. Add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, cook for ½ a minute more
while stirring veggies.
4. Once ready place it on the jail stand, and let it cool. Then add ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
5. Once dough is set, grease your hands with some oil, and knead the dough. Break lumps from the dough to make Pizza puffs. Take a rolling board for rolling out the Pizza puff.
Pick a dough ball. Press it and make it round. Then roll it thick.
6. Once sheet is rolled mark it 9 inch in vertically, And 4.5 inch horizontally and cut it. Once cut divide into 2 parts, horizontally and vertically. Grease edges with water.
7. Place the stuffing over the sheet centrally. Spread the stuffing vertically. Leave little space on the edges, to stick the other sheet over it. Lift the other sheet stick it edge to edge. Press lightly, marking the corners with fork. Prepare all likewise and place in a tray. Put the tray into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. To fry them, place the oil in wok to heat. Keep the oil medium hot. Once hot put the pizza puff in oil to fry. Flip and deep fry it until golden brown from all sides. Once golden brown Take it out, hold the allotted ladle on the edge of the wok, then take out. It takes 6 to 7 minutes to fry all pizza puffs at once.
9. Yummy Pizza puffs are ready, crispy on the outside with soft stuffing on inside.
Serve it with mustard sauce, tomato sauce or any sauce of your choice.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website