How to Make Mexican Skillet Steak | The Stay At Home Chef
More Great Dinner Recipes: https://goo.gl/TreySb
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
Mexican Skillet Steak is an easy dinner idea with spicy marinated steak and a quick pico de gallo. Serve it up by itself or with rice or tortillas.
What kind of steak should I use?
You can use flank steak, skirt steak, or a sirloin. Cooking time will vary based on how thick your steak is so watch it closely.
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
4 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (2 pound) flank steak
PICO DE GALLO
2 cups diced roma tomatoes or quartered cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon minced red onion
1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
2 tablespoons lime juice
salt, to taste
1-2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
1. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, white vinegar, olive oil, jalapeno, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the steak into a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the meat. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the pico de gallo by combining tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice in a bowl. Toss together and salt to taste.
4. Heat a large heavy skillet over high heat. Cook your steak for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until it reaches medium-rare. Turn off the heat and let steak rest in skillet 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and slice against the grain.
5. Return the steak to the skillet if desired and scoop in pico de gallo and top with sliced avocado, or serve it all separately.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://thestayathomechef.com/mexican-skillet-steak/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h