Follow Me On Social Media
1.50 Lbs Boneless Blade or Chuck Steak
1 Large Onion, chopped
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
3-1/2 Cups Water
1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbs Browning & Seasoning Sauce
2 Tbs Seasoning Salt
1 Tbs Garlic Powder
1 Tbs Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Thyme
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Clean steak by rinsing thoroughly with 1 tbs of salt and cool water.
2. Season steak with seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and pepper, then seasonings in well.
3. Coat steak with 1/2 cup flour and sit aside for 15-20 minutes
4. Chop onion into medium size pieces.
5. Combine water with remaining 4 tbs of flour, worcestershire sauce, and browning sauce, then stir in well.
6. Place a pan over high heat.
7. Add steak and fry for 5 minutes on both sides, then sit aside.
8. Remove most of oil, leaving 4 tbs of oil in pan and place over high heat.
9. Add chopped onions and saute for 1 minute.
10. Reduce heat to low-medium heat.
11. Add steak to pan.
12. Add slurry.
13. Cook until gravy thickens, about 35-40 minutes (cover with a lid for very tender steak).