One of our very favorite recipes! Make a big pot and freeze the leftovers! Easy!
You will need:
-1lb ground beef
-15 oz can of Pinto Beans
-15 oz can of Black Beans
-15 oz can of Tomato Sauce
-1 can Rotel (Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies)
-Packet of Taco Seasoning
-Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix (Powder)
-Can of corn (optional)
1. Brown ground beef and drain fat.
2. Stir in Tomato Sauce, Rotel, Taco Seasoning, and Ranch Seasoning, and 1 cup water
3. Simmer on med-low with lid on for 20-30 minutes
4. Add rinsed beans. Add corn (optional).
5. Simmer 15-20 minutes.
6. Add 1/4 cup masa (mixed with water to make a watery paste).
7. Simmer 10-15 minutes.
8. Top with corn chips, sour cream, and cheese if desired!
Thanks so much for watching my channel!
To collaborate or arrange business opportunities email me at: