Learn to make even taco salad bowl or shells at home…
More detail at http://www.veggierecipevideo.com
Corn tortillas 2
Pinto beans 1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled
Chunky salsa sauce 2 Tablespoon
Red onion 1 Medium, finely chopped
Bell pepper 1 Medium, finely chopped
Lettuce 1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
Tomato 1 Medium, finely chopped
Olive 12 Small
Guacamole 2 Tablespoon
Sour cream 2 Tablespoon
Jalapeno 2 Tablespoon, chopped
Cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
For making the tacos :
2. Spray a tortilla with butter spray, place on an inverted cup and again spray with the butter spray.
3. Spray another tortilla with the butter spray, place in a regularly placed cup and spray again with butter spray.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
For making Pinto beans chili :
5. In a pan heat oil, add the pinto beans and salsa sauce and let it boil with cover for about 15 minutes.
6. Into one taco shell add lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, onion, bell pepper, tomato, olives, jalapeno, shredded cheese and pinto beans chili.
7. Break the other taco shell into chips and add lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, onion, bell pepper, tomato, olives, jalapeno, shredded cheese and pinto beans chili.